Re: Faster MCDar than MCDar

__/ [ www.1-script.com ] on Wednesday 10 May 2006 17:52 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> This new tool < http://www.tippy.co.uk/google-datacenter-check/ >
>> is faster
>> and lighter than MCDar. It achieves the same thing without that
>> cluttered
>> user interface. Worth taking for a spin if you want to check your
>> positions
>> across datacentres. It seems as though more search engines might be
>> added
>> soon...
>
> Does not work, returns PHP error. Would be nice if it did though because I
> cannot recall when was the last time MCDat tool did not time out on me.

It  seems  to  work all right at my end. I am ware that the  Webmaster  is
currently  working  on  the  script in order to include  Yahoo  among  the
columns.  It  will  be very intersting to see the final outcome  of  this.
Borek  offered  help with the extensive list of datacentres, whereas  John
takes care of the Perl which handles regular expressions for Yahoo SERP's.