Re: Google calendar sync

  • Subject: Re: Google calendar sync
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 16:47:21 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
__/ [ Pacific20 ] on Wednesday 10 May 2006 15:02 \__

> __/ [ stone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Tuesday 18 April 2006 02:20 \__
>
>> goldflake2k ha escrito:
>>
>>> As you may be aware, Google released its calendar utility to the
>>> public a little while ago.  It's a pretty good application and I would
>>> like to begin using it.  The only problem is that I can't figure out
>>> if there's an easy way to sync it with my T|C.  I know that other
>>> online calendars (e.g., airset) have palm and ppc syncing, but I'd
>>> like to use Google calendar so that I'll be in good favor when Google
>>> eventually takes over the world.
>>>
>>> Any ideas?
>>
>> Hi ,infact i too am looking to sync google calendar with my Palm and
>> outlook express. hope some one has any answer.
>> Rick
>
> Hi, I would also be very interested in knowing how to sync my Palm with
> google cal
> anyone knows how?

Google is your (our) friend:

http://www.google.com/search?num=50&q=google+calendar+synchronize&spell=1

As they intend to have Google Calendar synchronise with desktop applications,
you will just need to set your calendar (among other) conduits to share data
with your favourite organiser/planner/whatever. It less than seamless, but
one day I hope that synchronisation will be purely Web-based. I thought
about it and began hoping quite a long time ago...

http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2004/11/24/web-based-palm-desktop/

http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2004/11/20/portable-hotsyncsuptmsup/