Re: Some Important Mandriva Patches

__/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Thursday 04 May 2006 14:54 \__

> I suspect that someone in this group already mention this yesterday (I saw
> it, but can no longer find it), but the following X flaw ought to encourage
> an update:
>
> http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/index.cfm?newsID=5932&pagtype=samechan
>
> That being a secondary issue, only minutes ago, the following item reached
> Google News:
>
> http://www.net-security.org/advisory.php?id=6232
>
>  <snip />

I have absolutely no idea as to why or how, but the following reached Google
News 3 hours ago:

http://www.net-security.org/advisory.php?id=6250

It is a misfit considering the normal format of the news aggregator. Again
it's Mandriva. Sorry to be a nuisance. I'll be sure to ignore these 'news'
next time...

Yours,