Re: [Article] Yahoo Rolls Out New Search Engine

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>[ Web giant Yahoo rolls out new search engine ]

I guess, they can now officially remove that "BETA" sign from the search
pages. No, wait, they have already removed it - that beta is for Yahoo
Answers!

> for advertisers to help businesses connect more easily
> with customers.

that's a pretty straight-forward reason to release a new search engine,
don't you think? Not to make it better for users of course...

Anyways, I have found NO change in the way Yahoo Search operates so far.
Has anybody noticed anything?

--
Cheers,
Dmitri

Article posted with Web Developer's USENET Archive
http://www.1-script.com/forums/
Web and RSS gateway to your favorite newsgroup -
alt.internet.search-engines - 30819 messages and counting!