Re: [News] Sendla OS Open-Sourced

__/ [ rapskat ] on Friday 12 May 2006 06:16 \__

> On Thu, 11 May 2006 18:54:26 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Sendla OS Kernel to be Open Source
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Stevenup7002 writes "Newcomer Operating System "Sendla OS" is to be
>> | released as open source in July 2006. For those of you who havn't heard
>> | of Sendla, we will include some information about it taken from our
>> | website.
>> |
>> | Sendla OS is an os specifically designed to have major stability,
>> | it is also designed to be able to run: Windows programs, Mac os
>> | programs, Linux programs, DOS programs, Beos programs, Unix
>> | Programs and many more.
>> `----
>>
>> http://entertainment.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=06/05/11/1414219
>
> I try hard not to be a digi-snob, but upon reading the website for this
> project I can't help but laugh.  If these guys ever hope to be taken
> seriously, they really need to revamp their site to something that has at
> least the semblance of someone who has been out of grade school for more
> than 2 years...
>
> http://www.motronsoftware.com/

I fully agree, but /everything/ must start /somewhere/...

Microsoft:

http://www. microsoft.com /misc/features/features_flshbk_hp1.htm

        [collapse whitespaces]

Apple:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kernelpanic/14909783/in/set-283374/

Ubuntu Linux

http://web.archive.org/web/20020928154451/http://www.ubuntu.org/

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: 21978 x 4 = 21978 backwards
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU is Not UNIX  ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  7:50am  up 14 days 14:47,  9 users,  load average: 0.75, 0.45, 0.41