Re: Any idea what happend to indexed pages

  • Subject: Re: Any idea what happend to indexed pages
  • From: "SID" <sid.calcutta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 11 May 2006 00:38:20 -0700
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
Today I googled for "site:www.bauatelier-nord.com" and expected a list
of pages I created last month (some of them had allready been indexed).
Buit instead I got a list of older pages and NONE of the new where
listed - all gone.

No problem, just read what Roy has suggested. It appears that i've
suffered from the same problem.
It is difficult for us to manage time each day looking after how many
pages are indexed in Google.
I've spent last twelve hours to search for a clue as to what went
wrong. Thanks to Roy again, atleast he cared to listen to us and reply.
I just can't get it out of my mind, and requesting anyone from Google
group to please read this thread and reply.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.internet.search-engines/browse_thread/thread/a795b60b73b0aa97/3b12f9b153f1d714#3b12f9b153f1d714
Many of us are waiting to listen to you.