Re: Need help

__/ [ SID ] on Thursday 11 May 2006 08:20 \__

> Googlenerve" or "Googlenxiety"..
> This is the first time i  laughed over the past few hours. Thanks. Not
> only that you are a helpful person, you are a great Councilor as well.
> Writely so, i just can't let it go out of my mind. Sites are doing well
> with msn and Yahoo, and not with Google.... Google must hire some
> experts to council us, otherwise, we people will simply be perished out
> of utter frustration for being toyed by Google.
> And for anyone looking at this thread from Google group, please do
> something to save us, at times we are becoming clueless.

They already have googleguy and Matt Cutts as so-called gentle oracles... or
that's at least the way I choose to think of them as...

Unlike me, those folks get paid. *bitter, cold impression* (not really...)

Keep an eye on the posts to keep abreast of developments. Webmasters are
humming.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Minesweeper Consultant and Solitaire Expert (MCSE)
  8:20am  up 13 days 15:17,  8 users,  load average: 1.06, 0.40, 0.45