Re: [News] Internet Explorer Share Keeps Sliding

__/ [ Roy Culley ] on Sunday 14 May 2006 16:05 \__

> begin  risky.vbs
> <4390897.YBX1dAgXfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>
>> Yes, it keeps the group on topic. I remember what it was like some
>> months ago.
>
> You're doing well Roy when Erik gets his knickers in a twist. :-)

He will sooner or later be forced to drop his CMS and move to Open Source. He
is a sad and worried Webmaster... but he slowly learns *nix, so he'll
survive.

>> Other groups participants tend to agree.
>
> I sure do appreciate the time and effort you put into your [News]
> articles. Four articles in the 'Toplist of Subjects' is no mean feat.

Really??? I hadn't noticed that... *smile*

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Disclaimer: no SCO code used to generate this post
  6:40pm  up 17 days  1:37,  11 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.08, 0.11