Re: diferences between seo for top 3 search engines

__/ [ bestwebmarketing@xxxxxxxxx ] on Monday 15 May 2006 00:45 \__

> Hello all.

Hi,

> It seems that optimizing for getting higher in google serpes is harder
> than for yahoo and msn.
> Does that means that if i optimize for google i will get even better
> results for yahoo and msn?

Probably. The algorithms for ranking bear commonalities. It's not exact
science, but the heuristics remain similar.

> Does that means that if i optimize for yahoo or msn i will not get good
> ranking in google?

Again, probably, but don't count it.

> What are the diferences between optimizing a website for the top 3
> se´s?

When you optimise for Google, assuming your site is technical, you are using
your time wisely. In the other 2 cases, you knock your head against a wall.

> Thx in advance for all comments, they will help me decide a few
> things...
>
> Any interesting links about this specific issue i would thank too.

You can search the Web for many aspects of SEO and learn from other people's
experience.

                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_Engine_Optimization

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Computers are useless. They only solve problems"
  8:05am  up 17 days 15:02,  11 users,  load average: 1.29, 0.70, 0.58