Re: Beautiful

__/ [ John A. Bailo ] on Monday 15 May 2006 16:21 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> __/ [ John Bailo ] on Monday 15 May 2006 15:24 \__
>>

>>>Bittorrent is such a sweet way to get a distro.
>>>
>>>Set the torrent to work at 1am last night, should be read for me when I
>>>return home from work today.   5 CD's worth of Suse 10.1 -- heaven!
>>

>> Borrow to a friend once you're done. *smile* Or legally make several
>> copies for future installation of packages. Experience shows that rapid
>> availability of Linux 'off the shelf' encourages people to give Linux that
>> chance which gets them hooked for life. Not many are willing to download
>> and burn ISO's just for a quick trial of an O/S which they were taught "is
>> only for servers" and "just command line". Help them prove themselves
>> wrong.
>>
>> Couldn't resist making a comment... *smile*
>
> No, thank you that's a great idea.   I have some very attractive
> multicolor CDs that would be idea to send around to businesses,
> organizations and so on...just a kind of calling card as in "Here.
> Here's something great.  And free, and I'm giving it to you."

Multicolor CD's? I'm not too sure about this, but there is much to be said
about packaging of the product:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pXL5_RvGrs&search=microsoft%20ipod
                        (Streaming Flash)

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
  4:20pm  up 17 days 23:17,  8 users,  load average: 0.44, 0.51, 0.57