Re: Tens of Thousands of Web Sites Defaced

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> http://www.zone-h.org/news/read/id=206009
>
> It may be purely the fault of the host, but judging by the list, it's mainly
> Windows Server 2003 (IIS)! *gasp* Is anybody surprised?
>
> http://www.zone-h.org/en/en/defacements/filter/filter_defacer=iskorpitx/

Aww!! It's a bit mean to blame Microsoft for the antics of a 1337 d00d
like Iskorpitx </humor>

A little more seriously: in the article it says: "Iskorpitx's modus
operandi...sees all of his hacks performed creating a subpage,
regardless the authorization level achieved on the attacked servers."
I don't understand what that means... how can he create a sub-page
regardless of what authorization level he's gained?  Me confused!