Re: Rex Ballard; +1 (Insightful)

begin  In <1147803894.968558.312530@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on
05/16/2006
   at 11:24 AM, captain.pike@xxxxxxxxx said:

>One quick google on a person whose name is
>splattered all over the group in effect polluting what little decent
>context is left in this sorry group.

ROTF,LMAO! While Rex is certainly sloppy in his references to
mainframe issues, his articles are far more valuable than those of the
various m$ felchers here.

>You, Roy Schestowitz post hundreds of messages (sic) a week in effect
>spamming this group and others as well

Unless those articles are substantially identical they are not EMP.
Please show us the evidence for their being spam.

>Does your University know you are using their infrastructure to post
>SPAM?

Does Hormel know that you are misusing their tradewmark. Here's a free
clue; SPAM® is a nutritious meat product and has nothing to do with
spam.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz, SysProg and JOAT  <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>

Unsolicited bulk E-mail subject to legal action.  I reserve the
right to publicly post or ridicule any abusive E-mail.  Reply to
domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+news to contact me.  Do not
reply to spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx