Re: "Upgrade" from T3

__/ [ jerry.ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx ] on Wednesday 17 May 2006 16:48 \__

>>I'd go for the Palm T-X if I were you. No Tungsten 5 and no LifeDrive,
>>unless you need plenty of storage space or have large pockets/purse. The
>>Universal Connector 'barrier', which I believe has not become an issue
>>until the T-5 emerged, will only become a deterring factor if you depend on
>>peripherals like a keyboard.
>>
>>Best wishes,
>>
>>Roy
>
> Cool Roy
> So it looks like the size of the TX is  comparable to the T3 opened
> up. The TX  has some nice features, and the $$ is right
> Thanks for the advice
> Jerry

I suggest that you wait until you hear the advice of others in this
newsgroup. My advice is based primarily on what I hear, read, and judge by.
I still own a Tungsten T and I play with newer units only on rare occasions.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
  4:55pm  up 19 days 23:52,  9 users,  load average: 0.58, 0.54, 0.53