Re: [KWrite] Editor settings

__/ [ Nico Wessels ] on Wednesday 17 May 2006 14:59 \__

> Hi NG;
>
> is it somehow possible to save the editor settings of the KDE editor
> KWrite?

Yes, they are saved by default, I believe. Let me check if this is an
optional behaviour...

...doesn't appear to be the case in KDE 3.1.

> I thought of saving my changed editor settings so that they will be used
> at next start. This concerns changed font, fontsize, tab width, C-Style,
>
> How can I do this? Or isn't this possible?

I suspect that your settings may be dropped once you quite Kwrite. What files
(if any) do you have under:

        ~/.kde/share/apps/kwrite

What about Kate? Any luck finding your settings there?

Hope it helps,