Re: Everything's back to normal now

__/ [ Phil Rotsky ] on Tuesday 16 May 2006 05:59 \__

> I've been away from Usenet for many months (don't ask) and it's comforting
> to know that some things don't change. In particular, I see the trolls are
> still healthy and active - I'd hate to think they had nowhere to go. And,
> you know, with care, support and the right medication they might become
> worthwhile members of society one day.

Hi Phil,

I am rather new around here (compared with the scale of *years*), but it is
nice to see another face, which much like (H)omer, as I understand, used to
participate in discussions here.

> In the meantime, I've got my cup of coffee and a comfy chair and I'm
> looking forward to watching the show...
>
> Oh, anyone know when SuSE 10.1 is due out?

It was made available last Thursday:

        http://en.opensuse.org/Welcome_to_openSUSE.org

Hope it helps,