Re: [News] Mandriva Boasts Web-based Update Selection/Installation

In article <4355467.4jH4Tj1ZJ0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> Easy Linux software updates with Mandriva Kiosk
>
> Linux company turns to web for software updates
>
> Tim Smith, Computeract!ve 24 May 2006
> ^^^^^^^^^

I do get around, don't I?  When not writing for foreign magazines, or
playing bass in a famous rock band:

    <http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/Music/9901/18/crow.bassist/>

I'm wining rookie of the year at rugby:

    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Smith>

or finding time to be the lead singer for my other band:

    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Smith_%28Cardiacs%29>

It's a wonder I have time to work on my campaign for mayor of Ft.
Lauderdale, FL:

    <http://www.timsmith.com/>

and for governor of Washington:

    <http://www.timforgov.com/>

Then there was my bicycle ride across Asia:

    <http://www.bbc.co.uk/threecounties/read_this/2004/02/tim_smith.shtml>

This only begins to scratch the surface, really.  I'll have to leave off
illustrating comic books, painting my body for performance art, sports
writing in New York, and, of course, solving crimes at several different
police departments, amont the many things I do.

:-)

--
--Tim Smith