[News] ANOHTER Vista Delay???

Microsoft's Ballmer hints at possible further Vista delay

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft chief executive Steve Ballmer has played down therecent
| slide in the software giant's share price but hinted at a possible
| further delay to the release of its new operating system.
`----

http://www.physorg.com/news67676495.html

So Vista is really *THAT* bad, eh? I am not at all surprised.

http://digg.com/linux_unix/How_Linux_is_getting_very_close_to_mass_adoption

,----[ Quote ]
`----

        http://www.technologyevangelist.com/2006/05/ubuntu_linux_dapper.html