Re: [News] Are 73% of all Britons Using GNU/Linux?

__/ [ High Plains Thumper ] on Wednesday 24 May 2006 11:05 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> John A. Bailo wrote:

>>> Funny, when I went to a Sun Days seminar three years ago, they said
>>> Vietnam was also among the greatest domestic users of Linux and OSS.
>>>
>>> Bottom line: It's in Microsoft's interest to create a perception that
>>> everyone is "stealing their software" -- which is better way of saying
>>> "no one is *buying* their software".
>>
>> It's also a good mask for these crocodile tears. Gets them sympathy...
>
> Yep, it's time to break out the lawyerpult:
>
> http://dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/archive/images/dilbert2006052442720.gif

I think our news server is dropping messages. There are a few that went
missing and I can judging by followups made to them... *frown*

Can you see 2-3 messages that are duplicates (the post you posted a reply
to)?

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Did anyone see my lost carrier?"
 11:30am  up 26 days 18:02,  12 users,  load average: 0.24, 0.65, 1.00