Re: [News] Are 73% of all Britons Using GNU/Linux?

[Odd. I am posting this for the third time, but my news server does not show
it. Same with Michael's message which went 'missing']

__/ [ John A. Bailo ] on Tuesday 23 May 2006 17:47 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> | Top three software pirates:
>> |
>> | Vietnam: 90%
>
> Funny, when I went to a Sun Days seminar three years ago, they said
> Vietnam was also among the greatest domestic users of Linux and OSS.
>
> Bottom line: It's in Microsoft's interest to create a perception that
> everyone is "stealing their software" -- which is better way of saying
> "no one is *buying* their software".

It's also a good mask for these crocodile tears. Gets them sympathy...

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Roughly 2% of your keyboard is O/S-specific
 10:05am  up 26 days 16:37,  12 users,  load average: 0.02, 0.52, 0.85