Re: [OT] Whoop! Whoop! Whoop! Micoshaft is sinking...

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Whoop! Whoop! Whoop! Micoshaft is sinking...
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 23:12:56 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ 7 ] on Tuesday 23 May 2006 19:51 \__

> Whoop! Whoop! Whoop! Micoshaft is sinking...
> Share prices sinking... everybody jumping ship!
>
> Now micoshaft's own contract employees told to
> take a week off without pay or take a hike!!
>
> I thought working for a proprietory company you are
> supposed to get paid?
>
> What are these micoshaft contract employees to do
> then for that week? Work on open source projects?
> Mhaha.
> How will they afford a new micoshaft operating system?
> Will they have to switch to using GNU/Linux to make
> ends meet and thank the open source movement for rescuing them?
>
> I wonder if the asstroturfers are next due to be fired.
> They'll have to start taping all the conversations and
> emailing them to blackmail micoshaft or do without pay.
> What a shame.
> I was hoping to get some inside information on micoshaft
> asstroturfing networks from a few tainted staff prepared to divulge it all.

If you are as hyperactive as your posts, I'd recommend Ritalin.

Hmmm... *sniff*

just checked. You're quite right. MSFT is down another half a percent today.
When it was at $24 dollars I was ready to make a monetary bet that  it would
meet its teens before the end of Q3. It might happen much sooner while Linux
takes its vacuous business share. Just to think that every machine out there
can be morphed into Linux within minutes.  Can't say the same about Apple...