Re: [News] Microsoft Troll School - Linux FUD College/Web Site

Roy Schestowitz :
> Believe it or not, but I prefer not to link to the actual homepage...
>
> http://digg.com/linux_unix/Microsoft:_Winning_Against_Linux_the_Smart_Way
>
> ,----[ Quite ]
>| Microsoft has made a flash training course for their business sales reps.
>| It contains Linux user arguments against Windows and (my favorite part)
>| dollar figure values for converting stereotypical Linux users into
>| windows.
> `----

The bigwigs at my last workplace tried this on me. I dont work for them
anymore.

They actually gave that to me and said use it. Unbelievable. I was the
guy in charge of the Linux/AIX boxen in the shop.

--
Q:  What do you do with an elephant with three balls?
A:  Walk him and pitch to the rhino.