Re: [News] Steve Ballmer to Get the Boot?

__/ [ Marshall ] on Monday 22 May 2006 03:18 \__

> owl wrote:
>> TheLetterK <non@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>>http://i4.tinypic.com/10cw3gj.jpg
>>>

>> http://packetstormsecurity.org/unix-humor/unixoid_hell.gif
>>

> This thread is a gem. LOL

*LOL*

Seen  the  vim Clippy in the HTML newsgroups last month.  It's  hilarious.
That's  what  they call gratuitous features. When a product can no  longer
grow and there is too little innovation, bloated distractions are added on
top,  which  are supposedly improving the product. Yes, OpenOffice  is  10
years behind... 'cause it doesn't have Clippy implemented, yet.