Re: Help! I can't escape the Google Sandbox. What's the secret?

__/ [ Darren Tipton ] on Sunday 21 May 2006 20:55 \__

> On Sun, 21 May 2006 20:07:15 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on the topic of "Re: Help! I can't
> escape the Google Sandbox. What's the secret?":
>
>>Have you got DMOZ listing/s?
>
> Getting into DMOZ over the last couple of years has been difficult if not
> impossible. I've been trying to get a site in there for ages, just finding
> a category with an editor is an art.

I noticed the same thing. I suppose that the best indicator of presence of a
reviewer are fresh additions, but who had the patience to follow the links
and judge maturity? Or track changes? Also, think of the amount of spam
reviewers have to deal with *and* follow in order to make a decision. It's a
lost cause.