Re: DatebookDB.pdb Conversion

__/ [ Ray Ingles ] on Wednesday 31 May 2006 12:14 \__

> On 2006-05-31, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Can someone please recommend a tool that converts from the proprietary
>> datebook format to something like vcal, xcal ical, or a collection of ics
>> files?
>
>  Try 'pilot-datebook', part of the pilot-link tools. It alleges that it
> can convert to ical format...

That's excellent. I was prepared to admit that I spent an hour of research in
vain, but...

While I can convert to plain text, I get a segmentation fault when running:

pilot-datebook  -r pdb -f DatebookDB.pdb  -w ical

I wonder it that's somehow correlated to that same error I got from the Java
utility/convertor. The error messages are similar (well, exception halt
operation in Java), so perhaps something 'poisons' them...

Many thanks,