Re: [News] New Syllable Operating System Released

Tim Smith wrote:

> So I guess you didn't mean it when you posted this?
>
>> 2.1 On Topic Subjects
>>
>> On-topic is anything anything regarding Linux that is of
>> interest to a person who advocates the use of Linux, or
>> requests for information about Linux by a person who would
>> like to learn about it. COLA is also a great place to share
>> your Linux success stories.

Let us back up a little to this:

| From: Doug Mentohl <doug_mentohl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
| Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
| Subject: Re: [comp.os.linux.advocacy] FAQ and Primer for COLA, Edition III
| Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 18:28:37 +0000
|
| On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 15:21:32 -0800, Tim Smith  wrote:
|
|> In article <Xns986DBEC066863hpt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
|> High Plains Thumper <hpt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
|
|>> COLA is not a place to advocate the use of other operating
|>> systems ..
|
|>  how come you don't chastise Roy S when h
|>  posts [news] items promoting OpenBSD?
|
| How come you don't chastise flatfish, DFS etc for pissing all over
| COLA.
|
| er..  OpenBSD and Linux share a common root.

In that case I only quoted the FAQ, and you spout off your mouth.

I respond to a post about another POSIX operating system like Linux and you
spout off your mouth.

You mope around the NG like some kind of self righteous Pharisee, whining
and bashing advocates and yet anything that is anti-Linux you let through
the door.

Your hypocrisy is tiring (yawn ....)  There is a place of better
understanding for you <PLONK!>

--
HPT