Re: [News] What's Good for Microsoft is Good for America? So Why Is It Going Abroad?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
The Real Problem with Outsourcing

,----[ Quote ]
| We may have been worrying about the wrong issues: America doesn't
| need a flood of new engineers, it needs to keep research at home
`----

http://yahoo.businessweek.com/smallbiz/content/nov2006/sb20061107_874214.htm

Microsoft plans for expansion in India

,----[ Quote ]
| Several Indian state governments have embraced Linux, while
| others have accepted software donations from Microsoft.
`----

http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/006200611081340.htm

All forecasts call for a *demand* for software engineers and developers in India and China in the next few years. Our technology companies have been priming the pump. Look forward to being courted with fantastic offers to immigrate to Chennai.

-- The Texeme Construct http://you-read-it-here-first.com