[News] Area Where Linux/X Beats Others: Clipboards

Copy/Paste: Different Ways

,----[ Quote ]
| I am telling you to switch to Linux not because I am a true Linux
| geek. I really try to be objective here. I tried other approaches
| first. There is a nice program for Windows called True X-Mouse Gizmo
| which I tried. Yes, it works, but unfortunately I was not happy with
| it. The first problem is other functions of the middle mouse button
| (such as turning on scrolling mode) apparently no longer work.
`----

http://blog.linuxtoday.com/blog/archives/061106-183628.html

Windows: build your environment. Piece. By. Piece. KDE comes prepackaged with
Klipper, which integrates well with the environment and is gentle,
resource-wise.