Re: [News] Proprietary Voting Machines Go Titsup, As Expected

begin  risky.vbs
	<pan.2006.11.08.04.13.28.315678@xxxxxxxxx>,
	Daniel Metzger <pichu0102@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 00:44:49 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Polling places turn to paper ballots after glitches
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Pennsylvania's Lebanon County also extended polling hours
>> | because a programming error forced some voters to
>> | cast paper ballots.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/11/07/voting.problems.ap/index.html
>
> I can't say I didn't expect this, after all, the earlier tests
> showed the machines had a republican leaning.

Just like Ohio in the last US presidential election. Exit polls
indicated a clear Democrat win. The boss of diebald said the
Republicans would win. Guess who won? Exit polls have a high record of
accuracy where the poll is not 'too close to call'. The Ohio exit
polls were not 'too close to call' yet the result went against the
exit poll prediction. Certainly smells of corruption IMHO.

--
Security is one of those funny things.  You can talk about being "more"
secure, but there's no such thing.  A vulnerability is a vulnerability, and