Re: Vista Still Buggy

Jerry McBride wrote:
> Larry Qualig wrote:
>>
>> The fact that Roy Schestowitz makes up headlines and posts lies
>
> LIES?
>
> You must be kidding... the only one FUDing comp.os.linux.advocacy is
> YOU!

Last I checked (I plonked the liar a long time ago), many of Roy S.' thread
titles very misleading.  When they're not misleading, they're often outright
lies (ie he once posted "Venezuela Goes 100% OSS by End of Year", but it was
only a few community IT centers they expected to migrate to open source.
Munich expected to migrate too, and how's that working out?).

He's a liar, and he's a Linux "advocate", and the two are often
interchangeable.