Re: LARRY QUALIG IS A MEANIE

  • Subject: Re: LARRY QUALIG IS A MEANIE
  • From: wjbell <wjbell@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 01:00:35 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Yeah, I can't believe he wrote this staement:

"He must be rather sad if he spends his time trolling UseNet rather than
spend time..."

Are you kidding me?  He admittedly spends his time posting endless news
articles to cola in an effort to weed out "trolls".  He actually has a
mission to rid cola of trolls.  As if there is any real advocacy going
on in here that's contributing to linux.

And yeah, in their 20's and they have all the answers... he'll wake up
one day... maybe.

--
wjbell

Peter K abandon his firewall lie:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/e6eaf7e09552e5e2?hl=en

Jim R failing to address the issue after being asked:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5ad37ca14a2d7224?hl=en