Bill Gates Hates What Windows Zombies Do to Him

Just came across the following...

Why I Hate Spam

,----[ Quote ]
| But spam is worse than irritating. It is a drain on business productivity,
| an increasingly costly waste of time and resources that clogs
| corporate networks and distracts workers...
`----

http://tinyurl.com/8ne8o (Microsoft.com, from WSJ)

Read on. I urge you to. He has got some nerve. His s**tty O/S is the reason
why zombies exist, which spew out that junk and deliver it to everyone
(including Mac and Linux users).

Zombie PCs spew out 80% of spam

,----[ Quote ]
| Four-fifths of spam now emanates from computers
| contaminated with Trojan horse infections,
| according to a study by network management
| firm Sandvine out this week. Trojans and worms
| with backdoor components such as Migmaf and
| SoBig have turned infected Windows PCs into
| drones in vast networks of compromised zombie PCs.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/06/04/trojan_spam_study/

Over 90% of email is spam, says Spamhaus founder

,----[ Quote ]
| "If we were to turn our service off one
| day then the spam levels on the internet
| would literally bring the internet email
| system down," he said.
`----

http://legalit.itproportal.com/?p=299

Bill Gates promised to stop SPAM, but it must have increased a tenfold since
he made that promise. He soon retires.