[News] Suddenly GNU May Seem Reasonable

The following was said after Oracle's move and just before the Zend-MS
partnership.

Will Open Source Vendors Be Priced Out?

,----[ Quote ]
| "This is a hostile takeover in the open source world, and that is
| bound to happen again," said Mark de Visser, chief marketing officer
| of Zend Technologies, a Cupertino, Calif., open source PHP software
| company. "What we're learning here is that the rules of capitalism
| apply as much to the open source world as they do to the rest of
| the world."
`----

http://www.linuxinsider.com/story/j5IcgB3Zba8DJO/Will-Open-Source-Vendors-Be-Priced-Out.xhtml

90 minute interview with Richard Stallman discussing GPLv3 & other topics

,----[ Quote ]