Re: [News] Governments Considering GNU/Linux

begin  oe_protect.scr
> The following is a very extensive list, which is certainly incomplete (I fail
> to find Turkey, for example). Might be worth converting this page into a
> Wiki (Mark, it looks like the page we wanted to add to Wikipedia).
>
> http://rastos.org/flamewar.html
>
> It is rather impressive when you see the size of the list, which is backed by
> citations.

It's very good, although I would point out that Telstra is a company,
not a country!

To be honest, the chances of getting something like this to remain on
Wiki are probably slim, as Wiki no doubt has the equivalent of Erik F
and friends waiting to pounce on anything Microsoft don't like.   It's
surely much better to do this as a static web site, as per the page
above.

Perhaps we could send this chap updates as and when they come up?  Maybe
mirror his page for posterity?

You can prove anything by mentioning another computer language.  :-)

             -- Larry Wall in <199706242038.NAA29853@xxxxxxxx>