Re: [News] Linux Used in Professional Interviews

begin  oe_protect.scr
> The Internet is for interviews
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Shapiro has come up with a way to emulate his favorite television
>| interviewer using webcams, voice over IP, and "free as in beer" digital
>| video editing software, and he has big plans for his invention.
>|
>| Shapiro is a self-proclaimed "public geek" who works in the Takoma
>| Park, Maryland, public library, maintaining its 28 Linux workstations-
>| - a perfect setup for testing the video creations he calls rosetimes.
> `----
>
> http://software.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=06/10/10/1315242&from=rss

It's very important that all these techniques are widely publicised to
ensure that unscrupulous companies consistent of patent lawyers don't
try to patent these things later and squeeze users for cash they
shouldn't be paying.

Yes, I've now got this nice little apartment in New York, one of those
L-shaped ones.  Unfortunately, it's a lower case l.
		-- Rita Rudner