[News] Study: Wealth and Development Uncorrelated

Study: Spend more, get more in R&D? Not always

,----[ Quote ]
| Why do some high-tech companies get great bang for their R&D dollars
| while others seem to get very little?
|
| [...]
|
| "We tortured the data," says Jaruzelski, observing that 10,000
| separate analyses were performed. "People think there are predictable
| black boxes out there. They think if you put money in, innovation
| comes out. If only it worked that way," he says.
`----

http://www.eetimes.com/news/latest/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=194400638

Related:

Microsoft raises forecast of R&D spending by $1.3 billion

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9595_22-6126788.html