Re: I need Webmail HELP!!

__/ [ ed ] on Thursday 16 November 2006 14:38 \__

> On 16 Nov 2006 06:20:28 -0800
> dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> We are currently running squirrelmail and I would like to upgrade to a
>> different webmail for our users.  A more "pretty" eye pleasing
>> websoftware.  Our users log into squirrelmail through the internet.
>> They are complaining that it does not look like Outlook or
>> Thunderbird.
>>  Does anyone have any suggestions regarding a suitable upgrade?
>>  Thanks!
>>

> that's no complaint that's a request. try roundcube.
> http://s5h.net/u?52b

I happily use Horde Mail which is pretty and feature-rich (it's beyond just a
mail client because it has calendaring and news servies). The impression I
got at alt.www.webmaster thought it's that it's a pain to set up and/or
maintain,

It's good usability-wise, but poorer perfrmance(speed)-wise.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Avoid missing ball for higher score"
roy      pts/0        cg001a.halls.man Mon Nov 13 14:08   still logged in