Re: [News] In Germany, Linux Adoption to Come from Public Sector

HNopensourcetakeup_1.html?source=rss&url=http://www.infoworld.com
article/06/11/15/HNopensourcetakeup_1.html
>> http://tinyurl.com/y5b9qk
>>
>> More on the study mentioned before.
>
> Can you really see all these guys migrating to Vista?

Not really. Micoshaft apparently hasn't any complete documenation
about networking because they don't know how it works and neither
does any msce *certified* network dumbos.
http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-6135710.html
Micoshaft have been fined half a billion
odd dollars for it and more fines are threatened by nov 23rd.
I heard msce is a pre-requisite for banks, financial companies etc to ensure
that they are insured properly. Now that its clear micoshaft
doesn't have documents on networking, the msce don't know
anything about networking either (whilst they may
pretend they do!!! bwahahahahahahahahah!!!!)
and the banks etc are left high
and dry when it comes to networking and security issues.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15727285/