Re: [News] 5 Reasons You Need FC6 Linux

Roy Schestowitz came up with this when s/he headbutted the keyboard a moment
ago in comp.os.linux.advocacy:

> A networking pro lists five reasons you need Fedora Core 6 Linux
>
> ,----[ Gist ]
> | Ease of installation
> | OpenOffice
> | Remote desktop
> | Network tools
> | Cost
> `----

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9004905&source=NLT_NET&nlid=27

But I don't /need/ bleeding-edge, experimental software which is designed
and released with developers and testers in mind. Hate to piss on your
cornflakes and all, but what I want/need is production software on a
production platform, that works. SuSE 9.2 Pro is it. The software is
(mostly) stable, the core platform is solid; in fact, if there were a
jumping point for a SuSE fork, IMHO 9.2 would be it.

--
-*- Linux Desktops & Clustering Solutions -*-          http://dotware.co.uk
-*- Registered Linux user #426308 -*-                 http://counter.li.org