Re: [News] SudoWn brings Unix-like sudo to Windows

I'm using Cygwin here to complement my "Windows XP" and in my
view, it makes the Windows almost useful.  I see occasional notes
from people who are doing serious work in Cygwin, where they
are for some reason, required or forced to use Windows.  So I
think anyone who looks at SudoWn wants to check out Cygwin
too.

Cheers -- Martha Adams     [cola 2006 Nov 13]