[News] Gates STILL Mentally Isolated from Real World

TV will be shut in 10 years, says Bill Gates

,----[ Quote ]
| Television as we know it today will become obsolete in the
| next 10 years, said Microsoft founder Bill Gates.
`----

http://bink.nu/Article8798.bink

Previously:

The End of Auto Accidents?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://internetbusinessdaily.net/?p=29

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060316/ap_on_hi_te/microsoft_gates

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060316/tc_nm/microsoft_gates_dc

,----[ Quote ]
| Chairman and Chief Software Architect Bill Gates on Wednesday mocked a
| $100 laptop computer for developing countries being developed with the
| backing of rival Google Inc. at the Massachusetts Institute of
| Technology.
`----

Gates thinks that African children should use Microsoft smartphones and
UMPC's (as per his suggestion in the interview).

Here's a post from alt.spam, dated January 2004.

        Gates Forecasts Final Death of Spam Within 2 Years

http://tinyurl.com/vkukb
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.spam/browse_frm/thread/a9f80ddf64aeb03c/895a357d47daa1f0?lnk=st