Re: [News] BECTA Attacked by Member of Parliament for Suppressing FOSS Use in Britain

John Bailo <jabailo@xxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> First the French parliament moves to Linux and now /this/? Tipping point is
>> so well behind...

> Wow!

> This actually makes me like British Liberals!

There's no reason to dislike the liberals.
We don't use the american definition of liberal.
Totally different animal.
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   |                                                 |
|            in            |  suck is probably the day they start making     |
|     Computer science     |  vacuum cleaners" - Ernst Jan Plugge            |