Re: [News] Hovsepian: We Initially Wanted Linux for Virtualisation under Windows (Yeah, Right!)

begin  oe_protect.scr
> Q&A with Ron Hovsepian
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Hovsepian states that the deal began in search of virtualization, and that
>| initially Microsoft's position was that Linux could be virtualized within
>| Windows, but not Windows within Linux.
>|
>| [...]
> `----
>
> http://boycottnovell.com/2006/11/29/qa-with-ron-hovsepian/
>
> How they move the goalposts in self defence.

What complete and utter tosh!  What does he think virualisation does?
Of course Microsoft have a "position";  they have a "position" on
everything, I'm sure - doesn't mean it's worth wasting air pressure to
hear it.

For office use only.