Re: [News] Novell's New Vision: Run Linux under Windows

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Q&A: Novell CEO on the Microsoft deal
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | I saw virtualization as a key to us being able to do that in a
> | different manner than we have in the past. That was the genesis of
> | the whole conversation: calling up an old customer and having a
> | conversation at the customer level. And then it took a lot of
> | twists and turns.
> `----
>
> http://www.networkworld.com
news/2006/112806-novell-ceo-on-the-microsoft.html

> Novell Launches First 'Desktop-to-Data Center' Management Solutions That
> Deliver on Interoperable, Cross-Platform Vision

All these false visions hatched in ivory towers
have led novel astray.
These false visions are shared by anyone else.
The community and 75% of all new projects in major
corporations want open source and Linux solution.

People are not going to want novel micoshaft software.
They know GPL3 will kill it. They know that
open source community now won't support it.

Novel are disconnected with the open source movement.
And that disconnection started when they failed to
mention their dumb vision to the open source community
and started going behind everyone's back.