[News] Microsoft Zune Contradicts and Sabotages Freedom, Openness

Zune, Creative Commons Don't Mix

,----[ Quote ]
| To me, this is a primary reason the Creative Commons exists -- to act as
| our canary in the coal mine when new technologies threaten our ability
| to disseminate legally shareable content. I hope the Creative Commons
| pressures Microsoft to add CC support to the Zune, just as it did to
| the Office suite.
`----

http://www.wired.com/news/columns/0,72172-0.html?tw=rss.index

Related:

A Legitimate Reason to Hate the Zune (And Microsoft Too)

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.applematters.com/index.php/section/comments/a-legitimate-reason-to-hate-the-zune-and-microsoft-too/