[News] Sabayon Linux 3.2 Review (and 'Some Other' Distro)

Sabayon Linux 3.2

,----[ Quote ]
| If you are in the market for a new distro or simply like playing the
| field, give Sabayon 3.2 a try. The developers are currently seeking
| donations as well, so you may wish to keep that in mind should you
| use Sabayon on a regular basis. As it stands, Sabayon is a great
| distro, and I really look forward to seeing what improvements and
| upgrades are in store for the future.
`----

http://techgage.com/article/sabayon_linux_32

Contains many screenshots and photos.

There's also this good-looking distro, which will supposedly 'protect' you
from 'lawsuits'...

openSUSE 10.2 RC 1 Report

,----[ Quote ]
`----