Re: [News] Will Code from Novell be Rejected?

ed wrote:

> On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 20:11:51 GMT
> Ian Semmel <RocketLinuxNOJUNK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 19:26:36 +0000, ed wrote:

>> > yes. as a matter of principle. they are polluting our code base
>> > through possible agreement with ms.
>>
>> The Great Schestowitz has spoken !
>>
>> Everyone MUST obey.
>
> on your knees

And remember that "blow" is only a expression. The actual act
requires "sucking". But any Wintard would know that as they've been sucking
Bill Gate$ for years now.

Cheers.

--
Linux is ready for the desktop! More ready than Windoze XP.
http://tinyurl.com/ldm9d

"Computer users around the globe recognize that the most serious threats to
security exist because of inherent weaknesses in the Microsoft operating
system."  McAfee