Re: out of control patent system ..

__/ [ ed ] on Saturday 25 November 2006 14:54 \__

http://www.baynews9.com/content/9/2006/11/25/201873.html?title=Businesses%20Split%20on%20Patent%20Case

> but c'mon! the us allows one to patent the comb-over!

I'm sure that (a) Fedora will keep you safe from royalties collection. Red
Hat promised their customers indemnification.

Best wishes,

Linux is like a girlfriend; try to stick to one distribution for a lifetime
Tasks: 143 total,   1 running, 141 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie