Re: [News] Deutsche Bank Goes Patent Crazy

begin  oe_protect.scr
> Deutsche Bank fund bets on patents as asset class
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Deutsche Bank, Germany's biggest bank, said on Thursday it wants to
>| turn intellectual property on inventions like these into an asset
>| class by launching an investment fund buying into patents on
>| innovative product ideas.
>|
>| [...]
>|
>| That index contains companies with well-known brands which have found a
>| global market, such as software maker Microsoft, consumer goods firm
>| Procter and appliance maker General Electric.
> `----
>
> http://yahoo.reuters.com/news/articlehybrid.aspx?storyID=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20061123:MTFH14279_2006-11-23_14-36-23_L23465328&type=comktNews&rpc=44
> http://tinyurl.com/y2ahqg

Oh god - it just gets worse and worse.  Ahh - I get it - Microsoft have
been persuading Deutche Bank that software patents are worth money in
order that they'll put pressure on the EU to allow them.

Love means nothing to a tennis player.