[News] XBox Video Marketplace Launch Seems B0rked

Incompetence, as usual. When the Zune was released, not only did it have
coding bugs, but it wasn't even compatible with Vista. Live Mail was no
exception.

Problems with the VOD Marketplace:

http://forums.xbox.com/8344527/ShowPost.aspx
http://irsonic.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!A8B5EFD3F889BC00!116.entry

Xbox 360: The One Year Retrospective

,----[ Quote ]
| How has Microsoft's early bird console performed? Where have we come
| in one year's time? IGN takes a look back.
`----

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/747/747459p1.html

Related:

Xbox Live Outages All Over US?