Re: Ubuntu-based Media Center Distro

  • Subject: Re: Ubuntu-based Media Center Distro
  • From: thibeaz@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 22 Nov 2006 19:39:12 -0800
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Hey Roy about Ubuntu Multimedia Center,
I am the creator of this distro but I need your help. could you spread
the word around that a couple of mirrors are being setup and a domain
for ubuntu multimedia center. the url I am hoping to be is
ubuntumc.org. I still have to make a payment before I get the domain
but it should be very soon and ohh yeah when everything is running
again be sure to look for RC2 with mythtv